CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Being Greatful

I kinda' stole this from someone elses blog, but I just had to.

"Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more."-David Steindl-Rast

I find myself feeling really greatful in this time of minimal work or job security in the market. But, it helps you really look at what is important in your life. I am so GREATFUL for an amazing husband and family. No matter what is going on in our lives we always have eachother. I feel so blessed to have my Heavenly Father to look after me also. I know that no matter what I can turn to him.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Awww - Finally - I look at this thing all the time!!!

I am so glad you are back in! Yay!!!

Did you see my Imagine That! Blog yet...

Check it out

chris-stokes.blogspot.com

Love ya!

Mike and Amie said...

You are so beautiful Hope! I miss you.
I am grateful for you! Thanks for thinking to send me your link. It will be great to keep in touch.
I have yet to join the BLOG world. Maybe I'm next!
I sure wish Amy would get back into hers!

Candy said...

What a wonderful thought. Thanks for sharing, I always needed to be reminded of being greatful!

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

Hey Hope... I just found your link through Kim's blog. HOW ARE YOU? I would love to hear from you. Here is the link to our family's blog. http://mikesuzannandkids.blogspot.com/

Your kids are adorable. I am glad I got to see some picture of them.

Suzann